Not sure if official or not.
If we never get Bobbi on screen, then I’m gonna be disappointed in the MCU future.
So we have already announced:
2014: Guardians of the Galaxy
2015: Avengers Age of Ultron and Ant-Man
2016: Captain America 3 and (what everyone expects) Dr. Strange
Now it’s gonna get tricky.
2017: Thor 3 is pretty obvious. I’d say the second film is Black Panther.
2018: A new Hulk movie, followed by the Inhumans that have been teased forever.
2019: Avengers Infinity Gauntlet
I really hope Runaways gets in there though.
Look at this bag of sexy. I can’t wait til he gets all the Loki fangirls.
SHE’S NOT THE FIRST FEMALE THOR!!!
AND SHE WAS AROUND 3 YEARS AGO!!!!
YOU ALL ARE JUST, ARG!!! I HATE BEING A FAN OF MINOR CHARACTERS BECAUSE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IGNORE THIS SHIT!
YOU ALL DRIVE ME BATSHIT INSANE!!!!
• The Red Skull has exploited the gifts of the world’s greatest telepath to broadcast pure hatred across the globe. Now, born of the murder of Charles Xavier, World War Hate has begun.
• Tony Stark discovers a secret truth that will upend not only his life, but also the lives of everyone he cares for.
• Can The Avengers and X-Men finally unite? Would their combined strength be enough to hold back the darkness of the Red Onslaught?
• Magneto murdered the wrong man, releasing the greatest evil the Marvel Universe has ever known. Now Rogue and Scarlet Witch are all that stand in its way.
• The heroes of the Marvel Universe storm the beaches of Red Skull’s Genoshian Reeducation camps. What they discover within will lead to a bleak new era.
• The revelation of Tony Stark’s dark secret promises to shatter the fragile alliance between A and X.
• The all-new Captain America pays a terrible price.
• Nova’s attempt at solving the crisis leads to disaster.
• Magneto betrays his alliance to join an army of evil.
• With the heroes lost, the world’s fate lies in the hands of the vilest syndicate known to man.
• Scarlet Witch is forced to join Dr. Doom, the man who unleashed her power to cause M-Day, or she will watch those she loves most die.
• The return of one of the Marvel Universe’s great villains!
• An Avenger quits, a heart is broken, and the world as we know it is gone.
Flat out depressing.
I mean, what the hell do people like about Remender’s super bleak and depressing “Villains raping heroes until the last issue of super long arcs”? I don’t find that fun. I don’t find that exiting. It just makes me depressed.
God, I don’t like the sound of this event. Just sounds like Edgy Bullshit. But because it’s so bleak, “It’s sooooo cool” then.
Oh, and Dennis Hopeless is doing the tie in books.
God, this event is going to piss me off multiple ways. I know it.
Civil War - A story where a bunch of heroes caused a villain to go boom in a Connecticut town. It killed over 600 people. The Government wanted all Superheroes to sign up to be Government employees who would be part of a militia. Iron Man was all like okay, Captain America was like FUCK THAT, and thus superheroes either went with Cap or Tony over the matter. Lots of hurt feelings were had.
Secret Invasion - Skrulls are like shape shifting aliens and be all like “Hey! Let’s invade Earth!” So, it’s pretty much “Hail Hydra” except these aliens could be anyone.
Infinity Gauntlet - Thanos is like “Hey Death!” (Cause Death is like a boney chick in the Marvel Universe) “Why don’t you love me?” So Thanos gathered these gems that do crazy shit and starts causing mass destruction to impress Death (Including wiping half the life out of the universe). Heroes tried to stop Thanos (They actually fail)
Annihilation - Big ass bug man from another dimension goes “I’MMA GONNA BLOW UP THE UNIVERSE WITH MY MASSIVE BUG ARMY!” Shit is awesome and nuts.
Inhumans - Guys who suck in this mist and get powers and live on the moon. Their leader can’t talk or else shit goes boom, his wife has crazy hair, their dog is massive, and Crystal is hot.
Thunderbolts - Bad guys who decide to become good guys. Venom, Bullseye and Green Goblin were on the team once.
Runaways - Kids who find out their parents are evil and runaway. One of them is a 10 year old girl who wears a lot of funny hates.
One More Day - We don’t talk about One More Day
One Moment in Time - We don’t talk about One Moment in Time
Avengers 200 - We don’t talk about Avengers 200
Ultimate Universe - A separate Universe that reboots all the marvel heroes post 9/11. It starts out pretty cool, milage will vary.
Ultimatum - WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT ULTIMATUM!!!
Avengers Arena - NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE LA LA LA LA LA I CAN’T HEAR YOU!
Make your ideal Avengers line up. Females only. Must be balanced. Bonus points if you use people who have NEVER been an avenger (normal, mighty, secret, new, dead or dark)
Well then, this will be fun! I would have done all females anyways:
Leader would be Storm (I know, let me explain), as she would be more tactical than Carol Danvers. Carol is always one who will rush into the fights head first. Storm would be the one in the back manipulating the battlefield. She would have a more tactical battle plan.
Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel) would be the right hand leader. As she has enough experience on the Avengers and would be a good consultant to Storm.
Wasp would be the infiltrator/giant smasher with her growing and shrinking powers.
Songbird would be the construct maker, as she would be able to make useful mechanisms on the fly.
Spider-Girl and Kamala Kahn will be brought on as the rookie force in training who would pass on the skills to the next generation.
Monica cause her energy manipulation and past leadership skills would make her a very confident member.
Diamondback cause fuck Black Widow, she’s overexposed.
I think 8 is a well rounded number. Each character covers a different ground and has a different power skillset that complements the others.